View Scott White's profile on LinkedIn

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Added New Pages To AntiWood

I added some tabs on the top to access new pages made on the AntiWood blog. I will do my best to compile information about Antioch & Brentwood but I am counting on citizens submitting me information about fundraisers, meetings, etc. A lot of the content on the site will be user driven. At least that's what my hope is.

To the business crowd: we now offer many more methods to get your business exposure on AntiWood. Although we are small (around 1000-1200 page views a month) I'm still thinking big. My advice to everyone is this...Think like a small business. Not like a tiny business. If you aren't willing to take a risk and try something different there will be a business out there that will. And to be honest there is no risk with AntiWood. It's a growing piece of advertisement space. What more is there to say.

To submit information on local events or inquire about advertising my e-mail is AntiWoodBlog@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment