View Scott White's profile on LinkedIn

Monday, May 30, 2011

TheInfiniNET.com Project

Ever since I was a young kid brainstorming ideas I always wondered what the "next" Internet would be. The technological breakthrough that would revolutionize technology and change the world. I have finally found a name for the idea I have been developing in my mind.

 I am launching a project for what I refer to as The Infinite Internet or The InfiniNET. The details of this project will be kept under wraps until I surround myself with the proper team to get started on this. If you have a good imagination...are quick with technology...and want to be part of something big this project may interest you.

Made in AntiWood - Home of the Infinite and now the InfiniNET.



"If you build it...they will come."

No comments:

Post a Comment