View Scott White's profile on LinkedIn

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aspiring Artists

Besides free advertising for local business AntiWood offers free press to local artists.

I know of a couple aspiring artists looking to get discovered in the area. The AntiWood YouTube channel is a good way to get more exposure. If you are one of those artists or know one of those artists I suggest you read up on AntiWood. If it is a venture you would like to get involved with contact me. AntiWoodBlog@yahoo.com.

As an aspiring writer that was recently discovered I know how it feels when no one is paying attention to your work. It was a chore to even get people to take 10 minutes of their life to read my stuff. I will work with others to get maximum exposure for their art. AntiWood will make their quest a little easier.

I believe AntiWood would be a good avenue for many young people trying to make it in the industry. Hollywood does not have a stranglehold on anything. You can get discovered through other avenues in this era of technology. Viral marketing is going to be crucial.

I urge local artists to take this offer seriously. Once again...like I've said before on this website before...there is NO RISK with anything. What's the worst that can happen? You keep people in your hometown informed on work you've spent countless hours on. We're trying to create a group of ambitious artists here. Be a part of it.

AntiWood.com - "If you build it...they will come."

No comments:

Post a Comment