View Scott White's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, November 27, 2010

AntiWood Update

I will resume posting stories about Antioch and Brentwood in a couple days. I decided to lay off for now because I want people to read the vision of where we can take this site. If you felt like the vision was a great idea spread the word to others. This website is a product of the people of Antioch and Brentwood. The more participation it gets the more we grow.

If you have any breaking news from criminal activity to an event your charity is hosting send me an e-mail. I am still offering free advertisement for local businesses too. This is a chance for local business to get involved with a .com venture that will benefit everybody in the future. There's nothing to lose here.

Tuesday night I will start posting news stories again if I can find anything worthy to report. The views tripled on this blog after I posted the AntiWood Vision so things are looking up. Thank you for the support. This is just the beginning.

Here is a direct link to The AntiWood Vision:
http://antiwood.blogspot.com/2010/11/antiwood-vision.html

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully this site takes off.. the ideas and your goals are excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with this. I will continue reading, and think your website is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete